Wednesday, March 11, 2009

And they're off...

Save-The-Dates are in the mail.

I quickly scurried to the Evanston Post Office on this blustery chilly day. From my office windows you might mistake the weather to be warm and friendly but as you exit the building you would be sorely mistaken! It is a 30 degree windy day, the kind of wind that will chill you to your bones, BRRRR!

But I made the 7-10 minute walk to drop off my Save-the-Dates!!! I assembled them all but the remaining 5 in the last two weeks, a much longer do-it-yourself project than I anticipated. I have a feeling that might be what's in store for me for the rest of the projects I have bouncing around in my noggin. But alas, they are in the mail and off of my table and to do list!

I have some fun pics, hopefully it won't ruin it for you all.


No comments:

Post a Comment