Monday, July 27, 2009

DIY overload

So, I am in the thick of it.

I am in the middle of:
Invitations that include
- Formal Invite
- RSVP post card
- Decorative thread to combine the pieces
- Travel Guide
- Directions
- Rehearsal Invite if appropriate

Programs

haven't started producing them, but designing them is taking forever! Ahh

Thank You Cards
Designing these too! Ahh! I want them done by my shower, so I can send them out in the following weeks! Eeek!

Guest Book Inserts

Our guest book is a photo album with room for personalized notes, poems, haikus, etc!

All this stationary is by yours truly and it's making me feel like a CRAZY PERSON!


Anyway, I apologize for the nuttiness, I just needed to express my anxiety about all of this happening at once! Advice: If you can spread out the insanity, DO IT!

Also, visit: www.Wordle.net. I am trying to use this concept for our programs, our vows will be copied and pasted into the design!


Check ours out with the small portion of my vows I've written!


Wordle: VOWS">


I love it! Yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment