Thursday, July 30, 2009

I'm so excited, I just can't hide it! I'm gonna loose control...

you know the rest!

I am so excited! I have my bags all packed and am ready to get the "heck out of Dodge"! Unfortunately, I am stuck at work for the next 7 hours! Ahh, this day can't go by quick enough!

I have been scurrying to accomplish a few things in the last 3 days so I could bring my maids some awesome packets full of info they'll want to know come wedding time. I also finished invitations for all the people that will be attending the bridal shower - 25, thank you very much. I will have photos of them soon! These have been my babies for the past month and I am so excited to have a tangible finished product! There are also some fun gifts involved for my thank you's to all the maids and moms that have put so much time and effort into making the weekend a success! I know, it's not even here yet, but already it's a success!

Most of my closest friends and family who've influenced my life and helped me grow as a woman will be in one place! Amazing! I can't believe it! I am so thrilled for everyone who is able to attend! I am just so excited, I just can't hide it!

Thanks Jessie Spano!
However I am NOT scared!

THANK YOU for everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment