Tuesday, August 4, 2009

I am blessed beyond belief!

I was overwhelmed this weekend with the amount of love I felt from my friends and family!

I spent 4 nights in Reno that spanned over my bridal shower and bachelorette night out! It was so much fun!

I hope everyone had as much fun as I did!

Saturday began with some wedding business then transitioned into a bridal bizarre! I arrived into a room full of almost all the women that have influenced me and helped me become the woman I am today! I was absolutely thrilled that so many ladies were able to make it! I had my sassy Aunt Betty, her sassier daughter (also a former rugger!), my surprisingly calm mom, my favorite island Aunt, a stinky girl, a soon-to-be sister-in-law, some crazy ruggers, my insanely talented soon-to-be mother-in-law, my mother's friends who've helped taught me more than they know, some of my oldest, dearest, friends and sprinkle in some true blue college buddies and there you have a group of 25 ladies rockin Roses! As for everyone who wasn't able to make it, I thought of you that day, multiple time!




The shower was alphabet themed! Yes, alphabet, ladies were assigned a letter and they brought gifts relating to the letter! It was so stinkin' creative! My maid of honor outdid herself, she put on an awesome get together full of food and fun! She could do this for a living!
Maid of Honor and her Mother

Alphabet Invites


Little liquor!

Pretty Panties!

The evening portion included a pub crawl and scavenger hunt all in one! Kerrie made some crazy maps and we almost hit all the bars! Here are some photos for your viewing pleasure!


Thank you again for one of the most amazing weekends EVA!

No comments:

Post a Comment