Saturday, April 2, 2011

Moving

As I eat cereal for the last time in my old address I contemplate life....  not really I think that's the baby kicking and me wondering what else I can stuff in my mouth.

We're moving this weekend, hooray!

My old boss allowed us to move in early even though our current lease doesn't end until 5/31.  Because we have a baby on the way, I think she pitied us!  So with ~6 weeks to go we're moving.

Just so you know, I DON'T SUGGEST MOVING IN YOUR THIRD TRIMESTER - EVER!

But the wonderful thing is, the new place has a 2nd bedroom, which we painted last night (yes, I will show photos).  Today we move in our furniture and tonight we get to spend the night there.  I am so exhausted already.  Nolan, bless his heart, has moved 70% of our place already.  He is amazing! 

Below are photos of the new place.
 The building
 Our unit is the Garden Apartment
This is the beach behind the building!  So excited for summer!
The man is Nolan's dad, not a guy named Beach.


No comments:

Post a Comment