Monday, April 11, 2011

Nursery Trees

Trees for the animal room!

I alluded to the nursery design in my last blog entry.

Here are a series of photos depicting our before and after of the nursery wall with the trees.

Before we reveal the rest, I need to clean up a bit more and hang the curtains!  I also wish I had taken photos with some other device other than my iPhone - sorry for the graininess.

 PINK!
 BYE BYE PINK!
The color is rightfully named 'SQUIRREL' for our forest animal room!
 Nolan, happily cutting out some shapes!
Painter's tape goes up along with the shapes.
 It all gets painted white.
 
The RESULT!!!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE the results! Now I want to see more photos of the new pad!

    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome!! Coolest and cutest nursery I've ever seen:)

    ReplyDelete