Monday, November 9, 2009

FOR SALE - Fall Wedding Items

I've spent enough time holding onto these jewels thus far. Would you like to buy them?

I live in the city of Chicago - if you live here too I can meet up with you off the red line.
I can mail them as well, with the addition of shipping costs from postal code: 60657

For Sale:

Ivory Pearl Clutch - $17
Quantity: 1
SOLD


White Clutch with Gold and Brown Sequins - $17
Quantity: 1
SOLD
 

Ivory Canvas Bags - $12
Quantity: 22
SOLD

Clear Cellophane Bags (10" x 4" x 2.5") - $3
Quantity: 50

Beads (size 10/0) bronze metallic - $1
Quantity: 40 grams

Beads (size 5/0) bronze metallic - $1
Quantity: 40 grams

Brown 5/8" Satin Ribbon - $7
Quantity: approx. 50 yds.

White Doily - $1
SOLD

3"x4" Brown Organza Pouches - $3
Quantity: 10

4mm Cream Pearl Beads - $1.50
Quantity: 1 string (about 75 beads)


Leave a comment if  you'd like any one or several of these items.

1 comment:

  1. Hi~ I saw this link in a Wedding Bee listing. If you are still selling the ivory pearl clutch I would love to purchase it, it is so pretty. My email address is: kchiappetta@gmail.com
    Thanks! :-)
    Kate

    ReplyDelete