Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Our New Digs

Out with the old, in with the New (a smaller, cheaper, & more manageable place for Nolan and I)!!
 New 'L' Station!

Due to some amazing help last weekend Nolan and I were able to move into our new place - THANKS BUDDHA AND JACKIE!!!!  The last time Nolan was on the boat it was my duty to find a new apartment.  I looked every evening for a week, meeting all sorts of characters until I found a 1 bed,1 bath, 3rd story apartment that fits us just right.

We are excited about the new neighborhood (Lincoln Square) to check out, and being on the 3rd story to hopefully get more sun!  We are also excited to fill it with some new furniture, we've been shopping for a couch, pub table, coffee table, TV, and entertainment center.  Although it's much smaller than our last place, it is charming and in a great new location.  I am ecstatic to officially begin our married life in a new place!  

You, of course, are all welcome to visit, just let me know when to expect you!!

We've already scoped out the local bar (duh!), Paddy O'Splaine - AWESOME!

More photos to come-

 Kitchen



No comments:

Post a Comment