Friday, March 12, 2010

Happy Weekend!

Today, more than most Fridays I am so happy it's the weekend!

Happy Dance!

I spent most of the week up too late celebrating Jackie's birthday, hanging out with friends, and sending Jackie off to Spain by route of Arizona!

My week's highlight - a massage! Oh, yes. It was delightful and even more so since I received a discount! YAY!

Plans are being submitted for the Spring and Summer time! Parents, siblings, and friends are all asking about when they can come visit and when we'll be visiting! These are the times I am sad we have to spend a minimum of a $300 plane ticket to see our family!

We're loving our new place! I just ironed our new bed skirt and hung some drapes so it's slowly evolving into a comfy home!  

I have a trip planned to Ikea tomorrow!  YAY

Thinking of you all!  Come visit Chicago! 

No comments:

Post a Comment