Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Tuesday Fun

I occasionally save photos, stationary inspiration, paper templates, and other interesting files I find on the internet to my computer.  I thought I’d share a few photos with you - hopefully it will put a little sparkle in your day. 

Take a look at the shadows they make. 

Chicago Sunrise over Lake Michigan!
I just sold my bike when we moved in hopes to purchase a new one - Nolan wants to do a triathlon this summer!  It is a great stepping stone from my 10K last summer.

How wonderful are these save the dates? Love them!

I might just throw a party in order to use these "go plates"!

Swooning over Crate and Barrel yet again!
Just another chance for me to imagine various ways to fill the new apartment.

Also, today in Chicago, the temperature is supposed to reach a whopping 57 degrees – can you believe it?

No comments:

Post a Comment