Monday, October 11, 2010

It feels so good...

...to be HOME!

I arrived at O'Hare International Airport around 630PM and was home by 800PM on Friday evening!  

I was sound asleep by 930PM!!!


It was nice to come home to a full weekend before I dragging myself to work!  Waking up early hasn't been a challenge, it's staying up past 9 that I've struggled with.  Spain and France are 7 hours ahead of Chicago so I've found that at around 4AM I am up and at 'em!  I've convinced myself the last 3 morning to stay in bed til 6!  The late rising sun doesn't seem to help either! 

Traveling always makes me feel so accomplished and worldly for lack of a better word.  I feel cultured and knowledgeable!  I have lots of photos to share so I will try and sum up our trip in a few posts!  

First  - Spain - Madrid, Segovia and Haro
Second - Spain - Basque Country - Bilbao, Getxo, San Juan de Gaztelugatxe, San Sebastian
Third - France - Paris 

Until then!  Hasta Luego!


No comments:

Post a Comment