Monday, January 19, 2009

Visitors

I can't tell you how much I love having friends and family visit. I think I may finally be in a place where people are intrigued enough to come visit! "Chicago? I've never been. I'd like to visit." Chicago is a great city with culture and life. It's one of the best places I've lived in.

This last weekend, my friend Lee came to visit. She left today for home, Reno after a 5 day trip. She was able to visit two museums, eat Chicago pizza, drink atop the John Hancock building, attend a Chicago Blackhawks hockey game, drink in Wriglyville, have a fondue dinner, watch movies and get a first hand view of Chicago in all it's freezing glory! Her first two days were had highs of 3 and 10 degrees! What a treat?! She is one of the bravest of friends, no one has made any plans to visit until June! Luckily her January visit fell on slow days with few museums tourists and when they offer free days.



So, back to our visitors! I can't believe I've had so many friends and family come to check out Chicago, when they wouldn't have otherwise come.

So keep 'em coming! Take this as my extended invitation to everyone to visit Chicago, just call and make your reservations, weekends are booking up!

No comments:

Post a Comment