Thursday, April 9, 2009

Wedding Palette

I would like to introduce the Wedding colors.
These colors will spruce up our late September Park Wedding. I am sticking to a brown and ivory backdrop and through dresses, ties, napkins, accessories and general decor the other three colors will be our prominent punches of color.

If you'd like to design your own color palette for any reason, visit this site.

Wedding palettes have evolved from the days of our two-tone mothers' weddings. My parents married in the Fall some time ago and used traditional fall colors but stuck to one primary color. They did introduced the fall feel with flowers.
I wasn't sure if I could stick to one color as the primary wedding color. I love too many, I couldn't single any one color out and deny the traditional Fall palette. So I have chose a variety of fall colors to incorporate into the wedding decor. I have to be honest, I am not sure how they will all blend as the finished product but I am being true to the color palette when I find wedding elements. Hopefully this will keep me in check as I pick up trinkets and treasures for the wedding.

No comments:

Post a Comment