Sunday, August 9, 2009

It says a Thousand Words

Getting and Sharing Photos!

From the many posts across the internet I decided it would be easy to set up a photo sharing site. I had a few requirements and 2 weeks ago I found a great site through the Budget Savvy Bride's blog. She had an offer for 2 months free on Picurio.com.

Picurio.com has been really handy! Already I've been able to attain pictures from a few different people who had taken photos at my bridal shower and bachelorette party.

2 advantages over most photo sharing sites: No account necessary! Ability to download an individual picture or an entire album!

So far, I've really enjoyed it. Check it out.

It will also make an appearance at our wedding in a fun way! Think business size cards with a prompt to tell you to share your photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment