Monday, December 14, 2009

My Inspiration vs. REALITY

I used Polyvore to create this wedding look half way through the planning process, in May to be exact - 4 months before the wedding.

After reading about a million girls' planning "dos and don'ts" I knew I should create some sort of visual with a combination of wedding elements I'd like to include.  At that point in time some of the elements, like the flower girl dress, were already decided.  The rest of the visual was a combo of all of the ideas, colors, and textures that were floating around in my head.  To a point, this validated my color decision and lingering questions if it was a cohesive look.




Polyvore


So above is the Polyvore look and below is a board made up of photos from the wedding.


Click on the photo to enlarge it.

How do you think I did?

No comments:

Post a Comment