Monday, January 11, 2010

A Walk in the Park - The last of the pro photos

So, to conclude our wonderful September day's recap, I give you "the rest of the story." 

After our first dances were over, we ate, we listened to speeches (from Camille's dad, the Best Man, the Maid of Honor, and Nolan's parents), took some more photos, and ate some cupcakes.  



UNR's Alumni Rugby Girls


All the cousins!

 
All the ruggers at the wedding!


Cupcakes - because Nolan and I didn't "cut the cake" I had Michelle take some photos of me a my girls eating them!  :)





More dancing!


The end of the night - this was at our after party.
hair was coming out, eyes glazed over, beer in hand - GOOD NIGHT!


THANK YOU FOR JOINING ME ON THIS JOURNEY, REVISITING THE WONDERFUL DAY WE HAD UNDER THE TREES.





No comments:

Post a Comment