Monday, December 21, 2009

A Walk in the Park - Dances


Once we finished our photo shoot, we were introduced as husband and wife.  

From there we twirled on the dance floor to our song by Blood Sweat and Tears.




 
 
 We ended with a dip.



Then is was time for our Father-Daughter Dance.  This turned out to be one of my favorite times of the day!






 
About a minute into the song, our DJ, upon my request, asked all the other Father-Daughter couples to join us.  That was one of the most fun things to see.  I really enjoyed that moment.  The photo above is me turning to watch all the other Father-Daughter couples, young and old.
 
 
We then were invited to get our food to eat - you know how difficult it is to eat when you just want to go socialize with everyone?  I had to force myself to sit and eat something!

No comments:

Post a Comment