Sunday, March 4, 2012

Week by Week

Inspired by another mom blogger I want to capture Sweet P, week by week.

Enjoy!









 She has been rolling over a LOT! 

 I may have gotten busy and forgotten to take 18, 19, and 20th weeks' photos!  :(

 First pair of shoes - and she's not even walking!
So, there are a few weeks missing!  This was a much more difficult task than I originally thought - but P's back!  So here you do 33, 34, 35, and 38 weeks! Now that she's sitting, crawling and hearing NO a LOT, it is much more difficult to capture her being still and willing to look at a bright flash!
 
  Happy Fat Tuesday!!!

Happy Easter - and I guess I should really review my photos so it doesn't look like P has only one shirt... Enjoy the holiday weekend!





2 comments:

  1. Wow 24 and 25 weeks she looks like such a big girl! Where are you getting all of that fabric? Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. D-
      You'd be surprised at the amount of rugs, curtains, sheets, blankets in our home. I didn't buy any of these fabrics for this project but now that I'm almost out of options I might.

      Delete