Thursday, June 11, 2009

Dun… Dun Dun Dun… Dun Dun Dun

It's the eye of the tiger, it's the cream of the fight
Risin' up to the challenge of our rival
And the last known survivor stalks his prey in the night
And he's watchin' us all in the eye of the tiger


Now experience the Survivor song as it RUNS through your head ALL day!

Sorry, I had to introduce my 10K Race somehow and well, what better way than with a Rocky III reference?


Thanks Nolan, great photos!


Jackie, Nicole and I finished the Race for the Zoo this past Sunday, 6/7/09.

I'll break it down for you.


1 New pair of running shoes

12 weeks of training

80 “practice miles” – are they still practice if you did them?

25 dollars to participate

3 dollars to service fees – stupid service fees

1 *Free race shirt

1 hour, 12 minutes, and 30 seconds


I FINISHED





The BIG Finish!






*Is it really free if I paid $25 to participate?

No comments:

Post a Comment